Thursday, May 10, 2007

Joyeux Anniversaire

As many of you know, complements to my fellow crew member, it is our 21st anniversary of wedded bliss. And it is true that she is my best friend and companion. An early post of mine noted our unique similarities, and we do think and view many things as one. We met at a later age than some, but the wait was surely worth it. The wedding day in 1986 was stunningly beautiful, dry, deep blue skies and 72 deg F. Couldn't have been a nicer day, yet every day since then is nice...
The anniversary celebrations have always been fun and included nice food (The Yankee Silversmith, Zhanghis, Connies, Food and Beverage Company, Olde Birmingham, etc). How we celebrate tonight I don't know, but as long as we are together, you can celebrate for any reason!
Patti, as noted elsewhere, you are the duck that I love best (quack!)

9 comments:

Lynn said...

I already sang to you this morning in yesterday's comment section, however in light of the new post (which is just ducky, I must say) I will warm up my pipes, and sing again...
Happy Anniversary to you and the First Officer.
Happy Anniversary to you and the First Officer.
Happy Anniversary to you and the First Officer.
Happy Anniversary to you and the First Officer...and many more!

Patti said...

wow your vocal chords are getting a workout today, Lynn!

thank you much!!!!!!

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

awwwww, what a lovely sweet post!

smiles, bee

Ralph said...

Lynn, what a voice...a modern day Patsy Cline (but don't fall to pieces!)

Lynn said...

While I take the comparison as a compliment...I fear that Patsy might take the comparison as an insult.

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Michael C said...

I hope the Anniversary was great! My 10th was last week.

sari said...

Happy (late!) Anniversary!

Patti said...

Michael and Sari: I'll thank both of you guys on behalf of Ralph and me.