Saturday, May 26, 2007

Weather or not 'tis the season


The weather yesterday and today is finally warm. 90 deg F yesterday, 85 today. A nice time to spend on the patio, and I hope that I am not too malodorous, smelling fairly strongly of Kingsford Match Light BBQ briquettes. I have pondered about cold weather in the past, but now that we have summer weather, I won't have time to complain about the typical seasonal changes in the weather, but I'm not going to complain about the heat...I could complain about the crabgrass...that's more like it ;>)

4 comments:

Joan said...

OMG...when I first looked at your post photos, I thought "Oh no, not another snow storm for poor Ralph and Patti!" I'm glad to read it's the exact opposite. Enjoy that grilling!!!

Patti said...

Ralph, I just remembered to read what you wrote yesterday...yes we have our share of crab grass.

P.S. are we grilling on Monday?

Lynn said...

It sure doesn't look like 90degrees in those photos...unless it's 90 below. These will be great pictures to look at when it 105 degrees here and I'm sweltering. Even though I'm a vegetarian, I love the smell of a BBQ.

Rhea said...

Ah, yes, the aroma of those Match Light briquettes.