Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fortune teller


Well, who is to argue with this assessment. I received this very good fortune at City Buffet, a local (1.9 miles) Chinese/American all you can eat place. How do they know? Food is their forte, of course. But for $10.99 and the all the General Tso chicken I wanted, I received this nice assessment of my character and abilities! Of course, the term Disability has as its root Ability...Forget the 'chair if you dare, then this nugget makes sense (IMHO). My legs might not work, but my brain works pretty well even if it darts around frequently...

9 comments:

Patti said...

I agree, it does indeed dart around.

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

wisdom and power? yes, you do...

smiles, bee

Lynn said...

You will need lots and lots of wisdom and power if you decide to become a subsitute teacher. As for the inexhaustible part...you'll need to be that too! lol

AndreAnna said...

Awesome!

Joan said...

Wisdom and power...two very desirable traits in a classroom...as is a darting brain!

Odat said...

Nice!!!! ;-)
Peace

the moose buyer said...

Teacher power in the classroom is probably necessary. Kids these days seem more street smart than we were. Have you heard anything about the Job?????

Linda said...

I love when I get a nice fortune like that instead of some other piece of malarkey!

I take it you're still waiting for the background check to come through before you hear anything from the school system?

sari said...

Power doesn't always equal physical strength.