Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ho, Ho, Ho and a bottle of cheer

I am honored to receive this gift from that terrific mom Linda. This award originated at Santa's Community Blog and can be passed on to as many other bloggers as you like.

According to Santa, the Spirit of Christmas Award is for those who talk about and show the spirit of Christmas in their blogs. Those that have a generous and giving nature embody the Spirit of Christmas… Those who care about others and who have a kind word to say or a broad shoulder to lean on…Those who display the "Spirit of Christmas.”

In that same spirit, I would like to present this to a couple of giving individuals: Ina, The Moose Buyer and to Curmudgeon, always giving his finest Second Effort.

Awardees can pick up the award code here and then pass it on to whomever they also feel displays the "Spirit of Christmas." I thank Linda for her kind words about us Connecticut bloggers.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Congratulations! Anyone who can be a substitute teacher for 7th grade certainly deserves this award!

Linda said...

Ditto what Lynn said and I love your choices that you passed this award on to - great bloggers both!

The Curmudgeon said...

Thanks.

Usually, though, I seem to embody the Spirit of Scrooge.

Pre-ghosts.

Ralph said...

To all, I love christmas! Curmy, though, is your first name Ebeneezer?

Joan said...

Ho ho ho...congratulations...on your award AND surviving middle school!!!

the moose buyer said...

thanks for this wonderful award. I have asked Joan to post it on my blog site.

How are you enjoying teaching??