Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Will you still need me when I'm...famous?

I borrowed this meme from Odat, master of that snotty (literally, as I understand) Spud. I like this tag because when I am famous, I can change my nom de plume or nom de guerre as often as my mood suits me. You want personality? I've got plenty to choose from:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Boris Clubwagon

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Vanilla Oatmeal

3. YOUR “FLY Guy” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
Rvil

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Detective Blue Doggie

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Irwin ‘Atlantic’ City.....(yuck)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Vilra

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Red Pilsner

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Ralph Thomas

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
White Linen Bonbons (not 'buns')

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Margaret Irwin

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Hickson Houston

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Fall Lilac


13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “y”)
Pear Corduroy

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Corn Chex Maple

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Airplane Fog Tour


7 comments:

The Curmudgeon said...

Quite some variety in all this.

Lynn said...

I got stuck at your Stripper Name. After I stopped laughing, and picked myself up off of the floor, I decided that I'll never divulge your real identity and will from now on refer to you only by your Witness Protection Name. That is alright with you, isn't it Margaret? lol Cute post

Odat said...

Love "Boris Clubwagon"....Great job, Ralph or are we going by Mr. Bonbons today??? hehe.
Peace

Rhea said...

I like this one. Funny!

Joan said...

Love Vanilla Oatmeal. Tell me...are you and Vanilla Ice somehow related???

Mimi Lenox said...

Vanilla Oatmeal cracked me up.

Linda said...

"Oat, Oat, Baby!" Hmmm ... something seems to be missing there as it doesn't sound quite right!

I may have to snitch this one, it's just way too cute! And I love your rockstar tour name!