Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Brought to you in Living Color...

I have been away for a few days, but I miss posting a blog. I like the colors of fall, and color in general.

To go along with Patti's lovely foliage photos in her post on Monday, I am happy to repost a favorite photo, which is timely to the season we are in. I like our profile and the lovely Patti looks great. I really like how the red highlights in her hair really come alive in the natural light. Autumn in southern New England is a favorite season of mine.

Under the heading 'Boys will be boys' I offer this. I can't speak for all guys, but there are those who will make or take any excuse to party with the guys. I guess that dogs do not need an excuse to leave their 'business' calling card whenever and/or wherever they want. I suppose the husband here is the coolest when with his buddies, but at home I am sure that it's "Yes Ma'am, no Ma'am", the way it should be!

4 comments:

Rhea said...

I didn't understand the cartoon at first. Now I get it!

Lynn said...

That is one funny cartoon. Why is it that dogs like to pee at least five times per walk? A little here...a little there. It cracks me up when my dog does that.

As far as the "yes ma'am"...well only the smartest male dogs will remember that.

Linda said...

That is a a very nice picture and you're right, Patti's hair looks lovely in that light! New England in the Fall can be grand but I think we got a little cheated this year due to the drought. Oh well ... .maybe next year!

sari said...

I just bought a Far Side 2008 desk calender...I love his cartoons!

(my all-time favorite is the "school for the gifted" cartoon which shows the little kid hanging off the door handle trying to pull it open when the door says PUSH on it)