Thursday, December 27, 2007

Birthday Belles

It's a bit early, but I offer a Happy Birthday to my favorite ladies, that of course being Patti and Kid1. Their birthday is on Saturday, Kid1 will be 19. That's all I'm going to say about ages now.





It is nice that they share the same birthday, December 29. Kid1, who a few years ago had the ready response "in a minute" was true to form, and arrived a week late at 6:52 AM. She was the best birthday gift a mom could receive.


And to Patti, happy birthday to a lovely person and mom extraordinaire.


Celebrations for another birthday are in order. I haven't figured where we're going, but wherever, we celebrate the birth of two fine ladies.

5 comments:

AndreAnna said...

Happy Birthday to your ladies! I hope you spoil them!

Joan said...

You are a true gentleman to refrain from revealing your lovely wife's age. And a very happy early birthday wish to the two very special women in your life.

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

happy birthday!!!

smiles, bee

Linda said...

None of my kids were born anywhere close to my birthday but I did have Amanda on my Mom's birthday so her first granddaughter was her birthday gift for that year. Jamie missed being born on my favorite grandfather's birthday by just one day which would have been really neat, too.

A very happy birthday to both of your lovely ladies this Saturday. I hope the day is filled with good times and great memories!

Lynn said...

Happy almost birthday to Patti and Kid One. I hope that they both have lovely days.