Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Heavy is as heavy does

I suppose that I, like Patti, am avoiding heavy stuff . The income thing does weigh a little bit on my mind, despite the efforts I make to keep my faith and know that the right opportunity is out there...the thing that will keep my mind working as well as well as providing a living.

Tomorrow I am meeting with a contact Patti has made in her journalistic endeavors. This is a non-profit that should do well as "...job placement services...individuals with disabilities...to secure competitive employment". That remains to be seen, but this may lead to new, really better opportunities. I hope, that is.

That said, as the lovely Patti has said, at least we have the cats to use as an opportunity to escape. I offer the petit tigre Linus, the king of the jungle, in his mind anyhow. What he hunts for in his personal potted jungle remains a mystery to me. Is he looking for trouble? Is he this decade's well hyped Rumble in the Jungle? As they say, stay tuned...

3 comments:

sari said...

The right thing is out there for you, you'll find it soon.

I do like your cats!

Lynn said...

Between you and my DH, I have my fingers, toes and anything else that I can cross...crossed! As you said in a previous post, it is important to focus on the positive..although I find that, that is far easier said than done. Know that I continue to send good thoughts your way:~)

Odat said...

Hoping that it goes well for you!

LOL at the hunting kitty!

Peace