As noted, Linda sees it, a wishing star as that is what comes to mind whenever we think of making a wish. And what to wish for ought to be easy…if we are not sidetracked by the obvious choices of, say jobs in my case, or material things. Sure, I need income, and some things are needed, such as a new gas furnace.
However, why wish for a furnace?
The obvious best wishes should be for our Kid1 and Kid2. And it is. Both will be in college in the fall, so we will see them less often. But confident we are in their futures as they grow to face life’s challenge. We feel that we have given them the values needed for them to thrive, but wishing them the best we continue to do. Like Snow White said:
“When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true”
1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart's desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic ------>
3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture:
4. Post the Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to Linda.