Monday, April 21, 2008

Get a job - Part deux

Still looking for said job, and as you might expect, it becomes old. However, I can't stay down for long for as when it seems impossible, tantalizing tidbits come my way, and the
future looks a bit brighter. Last week:
  • There might be a possibility for freelance administrative work
  • Accountemps called about a possible assignment
  • My (state) job coach is checking on another possibility
Potential or not, at lease there are hints of some form of employ/income/etc. It can be a jungle out there --------->









I'll continue to take the approach of my animated buddy Wile Coyote and press on regardless. Even if things don't exactly conform to my original plans. Even if I don't catch
the RoadRunner for dinner tonight. That bird is probably to gamey to eat anyway...

6 comments:

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

granddaughter lala is having the same problem. i know it is tough out there. your attitude is wonderful and i have major good vibes and a prayer or two headed your way my friend...

smiles, bee

Lynn said...

Groan (this post was too punny:~) I have now turned all of my 'finding a job' prayers and affirmations towards you.

Linda said...

Too bad you couldn't get a job writing puns - you'd make a fortune!

I always wondered why Wile didn't just take some of the money that he spent on ACME gadgets and buy himself a nice bucket of KFC or something but I guess it's all in the hunt, right?

Odat said...

I love your attitude!!!!

Peace

Mimi Lenox said...

Your positive outlook is a great example for all of us. Thank you.

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

It's curious. Months ago, little did I know how my path would bear similarities. On my own. But not all. Dependent on others. Forging a new self. Make that passive voice: being forged. Best to you.