Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day - To Me

Today is that day to celebrate Dad. Scanning the web today, I note that per Holidays. net: "Father's Day is a day of commemoration and celebration of Dad..." However, I should celebrate being a Dad, a passion/duty/pursuit/job. Pick any of these descriptors, and I can say that I have enjoyed it all. From December 29 1988 to November 23 1990 to the present day.


<---------- Kid1 (aka:
Allegra) sometime in 1990.

Kid2 (aka:
Cameron) around 1991. ---------->

A happy retrospective for this father...on this day

3 comments:

Joan said...

Happy Father's Day to an obviously much loved dad!

Oh...one other thing...I didn't know there was such a thing as a Catholic middle school. Rick went to a Catholic grade school (grades 1-8) followed by Catholic high school (grades 9-12). Of course, he IS older than you. ;~)

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

cameron looks just like that photo of you on your sidebar when you were little! happy father's day ralph!

smiles, bee

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

I hope you had an awesome Dad's day... those photos are just adorable...