Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Needs Meme

I was tagged by HRH Queen Mimi for this delightful meme referred to appropriately as The Needs Meme. The simple rule here is: All you have to do is Google your first name with the word needs behind it and post the results.

That’s it! As follows:

  • You need Ralph's Snack Bar Mobile Lunch Truck Service (like Norton referring to Kramden as “...chef of the future”)
  • Ralph needs to recover from a night of bowling without Alice knowing
  • Ralph needs to bone up on becoming a good golfer to impress his boss (remember Norton giving Ralph golf lessons in the kitchen?)
  • Ralph the Pitbull still needs a home
  • Ralph needs YOUR help for vet and other expenses for his care.
  • Ralph needs to sit whenever I touch the door of his crate. ('Bad dog!')
  • Ralph needed a solution, but was told that catheter ablations didn't work. (Huh??)
  • Ralph is needed somewhere else & discovers two new powers.
  • Ralph needed to know me for a while before he felt comfortable enough to break that rule. (Breakin’ blog rules my specialty, right Mimi?!)
  • Ralph's friends need your support!
  • Ralph needs to crawl back under his rock. (My favorite!)
  • Ralph will need to win to keep the fans ...
  • See if Ralph needs a note-taker. ...
  • Ralph...needed to access the internet.
  • Ralph needs a miracle…

I can’t even begin to make sense of the variety of needs that I may need. The Ralph Kramden and pitbull references say something about me…good or bad I can’t say!

Thanks much Mimi for thinking of me here, and I am glad that you are better. Hoping to stay out of the dungeon for a while…

6 comments:

Linda said...

I think this will most definitely keep you out of the dungeon!

I'm trying to picture you as Ralph Kramden with Patti as Alice and I can almost quite do it!

Dianne said...

Quite the collection of needs!!

I liked the "Ralph's friends need your support"

Mimi Lenox said...

This cracked me up totally. YOU breaking RULES???! Say it ain't so.

And why should you have to worry about a pitbull anyway? Let someone else find him a home. Maybe you'll get a "miracle" in the snackmobile for all these predictaments.

"crawl back under his rock"...ha!

Bond said...

Kramden...you NEED a lot! LOL

April said...

This is Funny! I'll have to try it.

onangelwings said...

Very funny Ralph. Every girl loves a guy who can make her laugh.