Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kick Arse


I recently received with pleasure the Kick Ass Blogger award from the always creative Dianne.

Dianne notes that “Ralph gives good comment! He always has something funny or useful or helpful to say. He is thoughtful and knowledgeable. Ralph also comes up with great lines which I then steal and claim as my own”.
That can be humbling in that I like to explain things. Every post, picture, Ruby Tuesday and Creative Photography has a story behind it. Nothing remains in a vacuum and every post can be explained. It’s nice that Dianne mentions ‘comment’ as that is what I enjoy about blogging. What is happening, why does it matter? I am happy she notices!
There is always the Jersey angle, as she lives there now, and my earliest two years and many kid vacations were also in the Garden State (before anyone else asks, Exit 40, Garden State Parkway, White Horse Pike). I am pleased, and thank Dianne!
In the interest of full disclosure, I had been awarded this by The Teach earlier. To receive the recognition is great, but the blogging process could be its own reward…nah, I’m keeping this one!

3 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

congrats on your arse award. lol

Dianne said...

I always notice :)

Bond said...

this weekend, dad said to me "the best comment on your Friday post was Ralph's..."

So i hardily agree with you receiving this award and Dianne's remark about your comments...