Saturday, October 4, 2008

Creative Photo - Awardee


Thanks are in order for the award to me for the Week 13 Creative Photo Award. This is from judge Creative Photo Judge Ms. Chica, who offers a thoughtful assessment of my submissions:

"My pick has definably got to be Airhead 55, I bookmarked him three time under my favs, so he got the most likes from me this time around".

Wow, says I! It is not my profession, yet I have this need of chronicling an event to keep the memories going. Be it an SLR or the point-and-shoot digital Canon Patti and I share. This award ensures that I will continue to capture the shot...whenever and wherever it is. I will proudly display his in my sidebar.

I missed a couple of weeks, but just today I have my first entry set for Creative Photo No. 14. I can't tell you now, so it remains mysterious...until Wednesday at the latest!

Thanks especially to Roger, Chica and all the judges who work hard for all contestants.

6 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Congratulations....keep up the creativity.

Joan said...

I'm in complete agreement with the judges! Congratulations on your much deserved award!!!

Linda said...

Congratulations, I'm going to have to look back at Week #13 as I kind of lost interest while I was on vacation (to be honest) and now that it's a monthly contest rather than weekly, I'm really confused!

Maybe I need some of that fish oil Miss Bee is always talking about!

Bond said...

Congrats dude...well deserved

napaboaniya said...

Congratulations!! :)

Roger said...

Congrats Ralph I apologize I could have sworn that I left a comment here.