Thursday, February 26, 2009

Looking at the Sky - Fielding

Fair weather skies with lots of blue and fair weather clouds mean a low humidity day. So for Looking at the Sky this week, I thought the above would be the ideal summer sky. It was taken on the field of Nolan Field, the home of the Ansonia HS Chargers football team. Just a few wispy clouds, but the low cloud count adds a greater style to the blue heavens. And the formations give us unique views that a clear sky might lack. For instance, I see a furling flag and a fish with a large dorsal fin. But that's just me...Enjoy the wonderful sky views at Tish's fun photo meme!

13 comments:

Tink *~*~* said...

Yes, your heavens were VERY blue that day. Happy Friday!

Tink *~*~*
Now Playing at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* : Sanibel Island, pre-Charlie

Linda said...

Nothing beats bright white clouds against a beautiful blue sky and these are perfect!

My skies are over the ocean this week!

Gattina said...

I wished I could look at your blue sky ! instead I see grey outside !

Tricia said...

Today is a very grey day here, so I am just going to look at your pretty blue sky all day instead of looking out my window. Thanks for sharing the beauty.

Misty Dawn said...

I love this! This makes me feel like I'm 'reading' a storybook in the sky. I could look at this for hours and see different characters and create their stories in my mind.

Looking @ The Sky on Friday said...

I don't see your flag, but I do see a whale! :) I love to find shapes in the clouds. It was one of my favorite outside activities as a child. Thanks for the memory.

Thank you so much for playing along.
-Tisha

ramblingwoods.com said...

This is really pretty...

Robin said...

The cloud in the top right seems to soar - somehow it evokes a hang glider or hawk.

Dianne said...

I like robin's image of hang gliding clouds :)

Tammy said...

Those clouds are so interesting looking! Great shot!

Tina said...

ooh soon as i saw the picture i saw the shape of a dragon in the cloads. how cool!

WillThink4Wine said...

Oh, how I love Cloud Watching! I see a dolphin!

WillThink4Wine said...

I just read your post titled Tall is as tall does, and left a comment. I hope you take it in the spirit I intended! :)