Monday, May 11, 2009

Ruby Tuesday - Cool Cam


It seems that Patti and I share sentiments...often. As Ruby Tuesday approaches, my first post for this week is a cute view of a two-year old Allegra. That picture was so disarming, I posted a post. Of course, Patti posted that picture for RT in February. Our tastes are disarmingly similar...it must be love!

That said, I offer a ruby. It is Cameron, thi
s time, aged two. Red suits the little guy in that classic red shirt under the Oshkosh overalls. This is a scan of an old Polaroid, but cute he was. So I have two rubies this week, and I am certain this picture has not graced the blogosphere...yet!

11 comments:

Paz said...

Very cute kid in his reds. ;-)

Paz

Melli said...

He IS a cutie - and the hat suits him too!

Jim said...

Hi Ralph, that Cameron is a cute guy. His overalls and red shirt are cute on him too.
Happy RT, I'm at JIM'S LITTLE BLOG this time,
..

ROSIDAH said...

What a lovely connection between both of you! This is a very cute ruby. Have a great day, Ralph :)

The Explorer said...

nice little one

Bond said...

Two bodies...one mind...

Your EG Tour Guide said...

AWE! Your kids sure were adorable when they were little. ;-)

maryt/theteach said...

How did I miss this one Ralph? I have an award for you at my Sepia Scenes blog... :)

Linda said...

Well I think that they're both absolutely fantastic - you've got some adorable kids there no matter how old they are or when the shot was taken!

Dianne said...

they're both great photos

you 2 make beautiful kids, and take great photos :)

barb said...

Well, Ralph, anything that good is worth repeating! And that Cameron is a cutie! Don't you just love Osh Kosh? Timeless!