Thursday, September 10, 2009

Looking at the Sky - Harbor Lights


Looking at the Sky gives us many choices to present: stormy, sunny, gray or blue. Or any subtle combination of all - if these choices were on a multiple choice test, you would check 'E' for all of the above...

I like the pastels above, and the reflections looking West on the New Haven Harbor. The calm surface and the sailboats tied to their anchorages looks relaxing. Of course I would prefer to be on the calm harbor than sailing on 30 foot seas!

To see more beautiful images, see Tisha's great meme!

8 comments:

Looking @ The Sky on Friday said...

I LOVE this shot. So peaceful and serene. Wish I were there...

Thanks for playing, Ralph. Happy Friday (almost).

DrillerAA09 said...

These are the best kind of harbor lights. Well done. Have a wonderful week-end.

Norm said...

great shot! I love the place awesome, nice color of sky.

Forty Pound Sack said...

Lovely! Makes me wish I was there.....

Arlene said...

this is a beautiful sky view! looks serene.

happy weekend!

Calico Crazy said...

Just beautiful! The reflection of the sunset on the water's surface is delightful.

Calico Contemplations

Dianne said...

you changed your layout, I really like it - seems more open and the colors are so calm and easy on the eyes
well done!!

the photo is lovely

I didn't post a sky this week, had a long day yesterday and recovery takes longer these days ;)

Your EG Tour Guide said...

The harbour is very pretty. I'd prefer to be on calm waters too. ;-)