Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sepia Scenes - Winsome one

Sir Humphrey was a fine looking fellow, Maine Coon markings and fluff all around. He does seem to offer a winsome pose, a look-at-me I am cute style.

Sepia Scenes seems a fine place to showcase a feline seemingly shorn of the expected serve me now, I am quite important cattitude.

He seemed to be more approachable here, as long as his regal countenance is greeted with a squeaky 'awwwww - isn't he cute' acknowledgement. All he needs is a crown. As a famous author once wrote, attention must be paid.

Who wouldn't??


13 comments:

Patti said...

Awww, our Humphrey.

This photo of him came out well in sepia, my dear!

Annie said...

I'm so handsome, oh so handsome . . .

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

you do well with your sepia's

Quasi Serendipita said...

So cute! And he is perfect in sepia :)

sniehans said...

Good looking fellow!

Marice said...

awww what a gorgeous shot of him :)

u may view mine here

EG Wow said...

Sir Humphrey is my kind of kitty! I want to rub his ears...please!

Linda said...

He's got kind of a come hither look going on there as he peers over his shoulder to make sure you're noticing his regal appearance!

Jim said...

I can tell that Sir Humphrey not only was fine looking, he was a fine cat!
Happy RT, late. I liked the picture of you in the red blazer. I did not know your family had seven kids. Wow!
Thank you for peeking in on my kiddos. Sorry I am late in getting back here to you.
..
BTW, I thought of you when I posted today's. It has another NAPA car calendar shot. The picture this time is a Chevy, a pretty blue 1969 Camero Z-28.
..

Kramer said...

Sir Humphrey - indeed, Maine Coon just seems the most regal of breeds, more cat-like than some.

LDH said...

Who couldn't help but say, 'awwwww - isn't he cute' ~ it's the first thought that came to mind when I saw the photo. Sepia seems to suit this regal fellow quit well!

Rose said...

I would love to get may hands on him--he is beautiful!

@nemonen said...

I would not mind to have this little cat.