Thursday, June 24, 2010

Looking at the Sky - Airhead is appropriate


It has been awhile, and I have missed my participation in Tisha's Looking at the Sky on Friday. So I return, with a nondescript view, yet hopefully worthy of LATSOF.

As many viewers know, Patti and I went to a wedding of my nephew in Boston last weekend, and of course photo memes ideas always seem to pop-up - we try to always carry our point-and-shoot Canon with us. And happily, we did...

The weather this weekend was quite warm and humid. While on the restaurant patio awaiting delivery of our Sunday brunch, we were looking around Boston Harbor. The takeoff of airplanes from nearby Logan Airport was steady. And Patti was able to capture this one I think a Boeing 757 (of course I would guess...my blog handle after all is airhead :>)

We see the masts of some large boats, and a portion of nice waterfront housing too. Sky, earth and sea are all represented in the haze. No matter the weather, the sky is the focal point on Fridays...


3 comments:

Kramer said...

size and wingtips probably indicate that it is a 757, but I tend to hop around on smaller planes. Or boats. Like the juxtaposition of masts to jet.

Harris Channing said...

What a wonderful shot!

Please look at mine:

http://harrischanningauthor.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharring importent information in this blog.
It was very nice.
http://www.bestoffrm.com