Thursday, August 19, 2010

Looking at the Sky - Crowdless


Tisha’s Looking on the Sky on Friday returns as the Summer season seems to be winding up 


A cloudy day on Nantucket Sound is equally as beautiful as a sunny day. Less chance of sunburn, and certainly room to spread out. Not being a tanning fool, I prefer a slight overcast and cooler temperatures. Given a breeze onto the beach, the briny sea air is invigorating. I see a total of two persons on the beach and three sailboards on the water. Long past my time of tanning on the beach, this is a nice sand, sea and especially sky on a day to relax...


8 comments:

Kramer said...

Love the beach.

Anna said...

Looks like a perfect day for the beach!

Carolyn Ford said...

What a beautiful beach...I would be there in a heartbeat to make 3 people on the beach...still not too bad, though.

EG Wow said...

Sky and ocean are magical put together, Ralph. I would love to be at the seashore today. ;)

Manang Kim said...

I know why it is crowd less the water is cold ^_^ Happy Friday!
Rainbow Connection

fredamans said...

Lots of depth in this photo! Very nice!

http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2010/08/sky-friday_20.html

Dimple said...

Expansive! I think uncrowded is by far best!
Thanks for the visit!

ruthi said...

awesome. what a wonderful photo of sky, sea and sand.