Thursday, August 5, 2010

Looking at the Sky - Flying North for the Spring

Looking at the Sky on Friday arrives as we scan the heavens as often as possible


Allegra nicely photographed for me the views from above on the way home from the NCAA tournament. Sadly, the Lady Hawks lost... 


The players, cheerleaders, coaches and band flew back to Hartford. Happily, darling daughter delivered nice views from behind the wing on the MD-82 jet. The higher we fly the bluer the sky. 





At cruise, the sun bursts over a deep blue morning sky with the clouds below on the 'horizon'. What is so nice is the brilliant silvery accent on the starboard side wing so bright, so brilliant. 


Thanks again, kid! 

Of course the doting dad tracked this flight, too (see below). We were at church, but the flight tracker followed her safe journey home. A real Airhead I must be...









9 comments:

☺lani☺ said...

Nice shot!

cHe said...

love those pictures:)

Patti said...

she did a great job with the photos and I like the accompanying text ;-)

Kramer said...

Travel is always good. Broadens the mind and lets the soul fly.

Misty Dawn said...

Great images! I always plan to take photos when I'm flying back and forth to Ohio, but I never do. Good for her!!!

EG Wow said...

Great shots from just behind the wing. Haha! I hope you were listening to the sermon, Ralph! :)

Linda said...

I always try to sit behind the wing so that I can take pictures when flying. I've got quite a few from my trip down to Florida in June that I'll have to post one of these days and then let you know - what with you being Airhead and all!

fredamans said...

Amazing shots cast from the wing side!

http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2010/08/sky-friday.html

Tina said...

what a fantastic idea. i will have to remember that next time i fly.

loved it!