Thursday, September 9, 2010

Looking at the Sky - Colorful confusion



Looking at the Sky on Friday   allows us the latitude to capture the beautiful essence  from upstairs


This years ago picture showcases a summer sky in a bold pink, I believe after the rains fell during a thunderstorm. This is a color that is hard to describe, but we enjoy trying to define a hue that defies categories. 


With the front approaching, a little bit of sunlight diffuses into wonderfully wild colors...



On the ground sits a car that is referred to as ‘Champagne’ under normal daytime skies. 


Normally a sort of tan, the bold sky ads a trace of pink that was lacking. 


Not at bold as upstairs, but a pleasingly different shade that enhances the styling. Looking above is a pastime to continue. See more sky at Tisha’s meme!

8 comments:

Dimple said...

One gorgeous sky! I love when God paints in unnameable colors!

Anna said...

That's a great color. It looks good in the sky and on the car!

Liz said...

Wonderful shot! I'm enjoying this week's different sky colors.

Happy LATSOF.

Liz @ A Simple Life

MamaKo said...

Now this is different, i didn't see any blue shade or white. I love the color.

http://www.jnjmilestones.com/2010/09/looking-at-sky-on-friday.html

fredamans said...

That hue is amazing!!! Wonderful shots!

http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2010/09/sky-friday_09.html

Manang Kim said...

The first shot looks magical to me. Great shot!
Cloudy Sky

bettyl said...

What an amazing color!

bj said...

I LOVE this sky.
I didn't know about this meme and I am so excited to find it. I am always taking photos of the sky and clouds...now I can share them.
See ya there sometime...:)