Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sepia Scenes - Sandy Snow

Sepia Scenes surrounds the snowy sledding on a the son. 


This of course is from 2004, not recently. The resort is the modest hill in our back yard. Youth seems more resilient to the cold, the old-timers think warmer thoughts.


Such as a fine powdery off-white sepia sand found on beaches of the Atlantic seaboard from New Jersey to Florida. Which I imagined when I converted this into an antique edit. The setting sun seems warmer here, too. I await some slippery snow soon enough, but my memories of the beach remain just that...


See seasonal sepia (and even otherwise) at Mary’s meme :)

5 comments:

anemonen said...

I suppose it´s fun to take a ride down the hill. Even I like it!

Annie said...

Hi Ralph. Fun times. I remember doing that when I was a kid. I like the hint of red in the youngster's jacket giving the image some extra pop.

Patti said...

our kiddos! almost seven years ago...

I hope we don't get much snow this year.

bettyl said...

What a great shot for sepia--especially since it evokes such terrific memories!

jeannette said...

Great scene for sepia!