Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sepia Scenes - Seasonal Sepia Yule




’Tis the season some scribe might note about the activities many engage in during this solstice. Such as decorating trees.


So for Mary’s Sepia Scenes, I chose to add an antique edit to a decorated tree in ann antique tone.


The tree seems ablaze as the colors of the lights and ornaments are muted into a sepia glow. Like my last week sepia post, in a season defined by red and green, sepia works quite well, too...


Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all sepia sleuths!



9 comments:

Kramer said...

Lovely, delicate touch with the sepia adjustment, highlights the colors in a muted way.

Small City Scenes said...

Looks very good.

Thanks for the nice comments on my posting but then you made me seem 150 yrs old when actually I am only 100. LOL MB

Birgitta - foto CHIP said...

Very well done Ralph! It looks so cosy :)
Best regards and Happy Holidays!
Birgitta

http://fotochip.blogspot.com/2010/12/sepia-scenesfamily.html

Marice said...

love the warmth tone of it! happy holidays to you!

EG Wow said...

The tree looks so golden in sepia! Merry Christmas to you, Patti and the kids, Ralph!

Greyscale Territory said...

An interesting atmosphere is created by the sepia tone!

May you enjoy happiness in this festive season!

anemonen said...

That is a Christmas three in my taste. Love it!

Lisa said...

What a lovely Christmas tree. I really love this shot!

maryt/theteach said...

A perfect tree, Ralph, with just a little color! I love it! :)