Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sepia Scenes - Small Monument

Sepia Scenes reappears, and for today, I saw a small monument at the Derby Day street fair. I had not seen this granite marker before. It sits on the town green just above a stone retaining wall that lines the sidewalk. It jumped at me for the first time as we were looking for a place to place our purchased street fair food. 

Being in a wheelchair, I saw this war memorial for Derby natives. Since I was seated it was noticed - I wonder if those that stroll along the sidewalk, being taller than me, would have notices as easily as I? A light antique edit seems to warm up that cold granite a bit. Sepia at its finest can be found at Mary's sepia meme

2 comments:

Patti said...

Nice light antiquing, Ralphie.

I wish I had had the chance to stroll the Green a bit. I feel like I missed seeing half the vendors.

Next year..

johnypowel said...

Bankruptcy Records
https://www.bankruptcylive.com/bankruptcy-records/
Searching for Bankruptcy Discharge records? Get official bankruptcy discharge papers records $9.99, complete bankruptcy file for $29.99. online. Fast Delivery by email same day within 1 - 6 hours.