Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tina's Pic Story - Blue Chevy



Tina offers the fun variety meme Goodies for a Pleasant Life, and I am happy to play along in Pic Story. As described for this week, the theme is Blues: "...pure or mixed with other colors. Let your mind flow - take it easy and have fun". 

So, although my blog name is airhead due to my affection for aircraft, I like cars too - especially old ones like this 1967 Chevrolet Nova SS 327 in a color from back then described as Marina Blue metallic. So, the blue is on the auto. Although a hint of red is reflected on the wing mirror...

The photographer of course is myself. Seated in my wheelchair, I seem to become part of the story (maybe that was my aim :) Blue on the car and blue in reflection, and though we do not see it here, even the sky is blue. The suggestion was to have fun. And I did!

3 comments:

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze said...

Very great and funny shot! :) Thanks for sharing with *PicStory*! :) LG Tina

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Very cool pic !

Patti said...

This photo came out well Ralphie!
Looks like you had fun. ;-)