Monday, August 8, 2011

Ruby Tuesday - In the shop

Ruby Tuesday arrives and the direction of the post depends on the subject being offered for the week. It could be a thoroughly ruby subject that fills the frame, an artistic look at such as roses or other flowers in our favorite RT hue. Or instead, keeping within the theme of a lot or a little red... 


I'll go with the minimal this week. Recently, I took the minivan to my wheelchair van dealer for specialized service. I brought the camera along, and as my van (foreground) had ruby in the taillight. Other rubies arrived in the form of fire extinguishers and the taillight of the other van. Simple reds thus comply...


Follow more ruby exploits at Mary's bold meme!


17 comments:

Patti said...

I need to find rubies everywhere like you do, my dear!

Interesting perspective in the service area.

Carletta said...

All the rubies centered nicely in the composition!

bj said...

You do have a trained eye for spotting the redness all around us.
Love this photo...

LivingSoAbundantly said...

You got your ruby, didn't you? That's good to find the gems in everything!

Rinkly Rimes said...

The garage has given us an unexpectedly fine ruby!

Cafe au lait said...

We always find red anywhere. :)

I played too. Mine are here and here.

forgetmenot said...

Red is red!!! A tail light does the job! Always nice to see your comments on my blog. Mickie :)

Maria @ LSS said...

Great ruby find! Happy RT.

Mine's here.

chubskulit said...

It's always best to have the camera in hand, rubies like these are not to be missed.

Dianne said...

they won't let me anywhere near the service area!
maybe they're hiding something? ;)

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Great photo !
namaste, Carol ^_^ from (Share the Creative Journey) Happy Ruby Tuesday!

JunieRose2005 said...

Great image!

I have some rubies this time!!



Junie

Kim, USA said...

Hi Ralph you always find a good ruby red. Great shot!

Red gems

lina@women's perspectives said...

Great red shot!

Marites said...

rubies in everyday life..you got good eye:) my RT is up too.

Genie said...

I tell you...there are red everywhere. You were pretty clever with this post...had your eye on the prize. Nice shot. Genie

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Simple reds are good enough for me--and for you too, obviously!


WELCOME, RED FRIENDS!

Come in, my dear friends, and be seated, please—
Oh, all of you reds are such a big tease!
Scarlet, you creep over cheeks in a blush;
Crimson, you’re always in such a big rush!
Cherry, you’re tasty and pleasant to see;
Carmine, you utterly satisfy me!
So come in, my friends, and be seated, please—
Of all the colors, I’d rather have these!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Little Red Shopping Bag