Monday, September 19, 2011

Tina's Pic Story - Macro-Micro Canine


Pic Story is thoughtfully hosted by Tina, who has chosen the theme this week as Macro.


I have not actually used yet the macro function on the family Canon point-and-shoot camera. So this is a new thing for me to try, and I think that I have found the subject that is small enough to use the macro to allow the subject to grow a little more.


It is a neighbor, a large guy who is presenting his new pet, a Toy Chihuahua with the big dog name of Rocco. At a mere three pounds (1.5 kg), this is a small canine that poses nicely for the meme chaser (me :)

I was happy to try a macro edit...nice doggie! See more artistic themes at Tina's Goodies For a Pleasant Life!


9 comments:

bj said...

hmmm, Ralph, I have to tell you I had to google macro to see what it was. I always have thought it was MICRO...silly me. See, an old dog CAN be taught new tricks.
This is a new meme..can't wait to join.

Karen said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh......he's so cute! He probably thinks he's a wolf...so watch out!

SquirrelQueen said...

Aw, he is so cute. I think he's trying to figure out what the camera is, food or toy?

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

Thank you Ralph for this sweet macro. Rocco is a great star. He is now published around the world :)

Marites said...

he's so cute and adorable. A very good subject too:) nice shot!

Patti said...

Rocco is so cute! And now he is famous, a celebrity!

I'm glad we met him Sunday.

Kim, USA said...

Oh my looks like this cutie mean business lol!

The Flower

elke said...

Thats a cute dog! Nice photo!

lg
elke

Tina´s PicStory said...

I have changed my blogname and all the links are not working now. If you have a link to my blog, you have to change it, that you can reach me. I´m sorry! Thank you soooo much! :) Tina