Monday, October 24, 2011

Pic Story - Silver



Tina thoughtfully hosts the fun weekly meme, Pic Story. Our task is to let the picture do the talking while she provides the weekly theme, which this week is gold or silver.

I do not have the gold subject now, however will happily go for the silver. Although my subject for this week might not describe a piece of jewelry, but an equally precious item, our late family feline, Sir Humphrey of Upland. 

A Maine Coon, he was gray, and that of many shades. However, I see silver in his mane - granted, most might see gray, but the argent seems to be there also (at least as I see it :) To make things even more color challenged here, this guy even had a hint of brown too, but that is even harder to see here. He was a fine specimen, and silver is here - not like a necklace or bracelet, but a jewel of a feline in his day!

5 comments:

J Bar said...

Beautiful.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Al said...

What a beautiful cat, he's definitely got some silver. My dog is starting to show some silver too, maybe I should have posted him!

Mona Sweden said...

He is an adorable jewel! A real gentleman with a gentleman's name. I can absolutely see silver in his fur.

SquirrelQueen said...

This silver is much better than any jewelry. Sir Humphrey was a very handsome fellow with his silver mane. I think I detect a glint of gold in his eye as well.

Tina´s PicStory said...

i think like judy. i love this kind of silver more than any jewels. thanks for joining us :)