Monday, October 10, 2011

Ruby Tuesday - Harvest Fair




Ansonia's Harvest Festival was held on Saturday, and the vendors (and ruby opportunities) abounded. The day was a gorgeous early autumn 78° (26°C), with blue skies and no humidity. 

So, Ruby Tuesday allows the obvious reds to appear from the obvious subject: food. Any street fair has lots of it, and the signs here have the requisite reds. Although, I actually had a chicken quesadilla - but took no pictures. However, what is more fair food than fried dough? See rubies is all forms at Mary's colorful meme...

8 comments:

Lola said...

Love street fairs - and all the red in yr great pic!

Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Here’s mine!

Yue said...

so festive with great weather.

happy rt!

Mel Cole said...

Sounds like you had a fun in that fair. Loved this cool weather these days.

Come and see my RT

Robin said...

I love street fairs - and I LOVE fried dough! Sounds like a great day to me :).

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Sherrybasherry said...

I love street fairs and any fair with an abundance of food in it! ;)

Thank you for taking a peek at my RT entry, Ralph!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

You gotta have red at a street fair!

☆•.¸.Mildred.¸.•☆ said...

Very nice shot! Seems a very nice fair to take lots of coloured pics;o)
Thanks for sharing this one!

***
Have a nice and happy day, Ralph****

☆•.¸.Mildred.¸.•☆ said...

Sorry! Colouful and not colored!!!
My English is somewhat faulty sometimes;o)