Monday, November 28, 2011

Tina's Pic Story - Glass

Tina thoughtfully hosts the fun weekly meme Pic Story. We are to try to let the picture speak its '1000 words' as she provides the weekly theme - this week it is glas (glass)

I see a vehicle as the place where I glass, the view outside as well as inside. To see where we are going and maybe where we have been. So I offer two examples of the weekly theme. The first was taken by the always lovely Patti. As I drive, Patti keeps the camera and on a longer trip, she finds the subjects. In this case, she captures the photographer in the passenger side wing mirror. The glass is what she looks through to get the picture on the mirror, also made of this material

On the second, we were on vacation/holiday on Cape Cod one year, and the kids noticed this rear window. What is hard to believe is the number of colleges/universities are represented. Wow, that is a lot of higher education on the rear window. Great I think, except for the only question: if they had that many children in college, how could they possibly afford to go on holiday? See more pictures in this theme at Tina's fun meme!

7 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

thanks for this beautiful glas and reflections! well captured :)

Patti said...

I remember that car!

SquirrelQueen said...

Goodness, I hope those folks just collect college sticks. The cost of one college is overwhelming, I can't even imagine that many.

Love the reflections in the car's mirror.

Kim, USA said...

My eyes is focus to the ring ^_^

Glass Ornaments

Liz said...

Both are great shots. :)

Mine's here.

Jeanne said...

Speculation is all part of the fun.

I also occasionally capture the rear view mirror, mine is usually a grrrr but this photo does tell a story.

C. K. said...

Your reflection foto is very funny.
lovely greetings, Christiane