Monday, November 14, 2011

Tina's Pic Story - Heart






Tina thoughtfully hosts the fun meme Pic Story. We try to let the picture tell the story. She provides the weekly theme for us, and this week is Heart.


I see it is being both the feelings we have, and the familiar shape we all know. So I showcase of our firstborn, daughter Allegra (who was once little). We always have that affection, even as a really big kid (22) now. And, the old scanned print has a surprise that we see between Mickey and Minnie - a number of red hearts floating on the denim outfit.


So now we have heart and see hearts too. Thanks Tina for this week's theme!

5 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

thanks so much for showing your heart in any aspect ♥ lovely photo!

Ann said...

Once when I was twelve, I climbed up the tree with my sis who was 9. We sat on a fork just like this. We were about 6 feet up. She jmped and landed perfectly, I jumped and landed on my ankle. I have a funny walk since then.

SquirrelQueen said...

Symbolic and actually hearts, both are lovely. Thanks for sharing the photo memory.

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

...sweet!!! They grow so fast, don't they? My youngest is going on 40 this year. Whoa.

Now back to your photo...not only the Disney hearts but the tree trunk is the beginning of a heart shape also.


SEA HEART [drift seed] is my link for today.

Patti said...

Cute photo of our little Allegra.