Monday, November 4, 2013

Whimsical Windows - Perspectives

Toby's fun meme, Whimsical Windows/Delirious Doors is back. Readers of this blog know that I am still in the process of scanning a lot of old prints taken by my grandfather over many decades. The curious thing about many of these is that there are bereft of notations - so it is a sort of mystery as to just where it is. However, I believe this to be in Chicago, from 1964 and if my big sister Michele (that I know) on a trip away from home with my grandparents...the perspective here is the large edifice in the behind to the ten-year-old. Big vs, small, merely a different perspective...

4 comments:

toby said...

Your sister is a cutie, and those windows are fantastic!

travelwithintent.com said...

You're right, a great perspective.

Lesley said...

My family also never made any notes on the photos or the slides from holidays. I remember us always sliding into heated arguments over locations and dates, no-one believing anyone else's memories!

Robin said...

What a lovely shot - and a very lovely sister too :).