Friday, December 20, 2013

Shadow Shot Sunday - First Christmases...

24 December 1989, E.Windsor, CT
25 December 1990, Derby CT
Shadow Shot Sunday 2 arrives this week near Christmas Day. Naturally in life, parents like to chronicle their children in the holiday for the first time. And given my look back at the past, shadows small and large on Christmases past seem are the theme. Our daughter was eleven months old on her first, however our son was only a month old. Yet the lights and such provided a wonder to both. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all participants in this meme's shadowy world!

11 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Is it fair to say that Cameron looks like a baby version of Ralph? Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Sylvia K said...

Always fun to look back to those days! And what delightful memories!! Wishing you and Patti and your family a very Joyful and Merry Christmas, Ralph!!

genie said...

Aren’t our old pictures a treasure. This is a precious post. They look so sweet. Happy Season. genie

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

That's a good idea, Ralph! I rather like that-I've not thought of doing that for my son, but, I think I shall follow suit (hopefully, I can locate those images without too much of a hunt).
Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family! Stay warm and dry!

Kathe W. said...

thanks for sharing these cute photos of your babes! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Jeannie Marie said...

Merry Christmas! Beautiful photos of a happy time!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Great idea to remember where the special family Christmases all began. Gorgeous photos.
Happiness to you and your family this Christmas.

MyMaracas said...

Is there anything more wonderful than Christmas seen through the eyes of a child? I remember my little ones - now grown - with so much nostalgia at the holidays.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Ralph!

EG CameraGirl said...

Your daughter and son were sooo cute when they were little!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Love those chubby cheeks!

Merry Christmas from my Family to Yours!

Chubby Chieque said...

Merry Christmas Bro & Mrs. Patti.

Hope you all have a great celebration. I myself had a quite Eve just the 3 of us. Big kiddo work until midnight.

Enjoy the holidays and see you soon in our bloggie world.

GB and have a bountiful NY to come.

Hugs from D´Box,
/CC girl