Saturday, June 21, 2014

Shadow Shot Sunday - Escape


For Shadow Shot Sunday 2, I go back two weeks to the Relay for Life in Shelton. Patti was meeting her Circle of Friends support group for lunch and a few laps around the course in honor of cancer survivors and supporters. The lovely day was nice in temps (78°F / 26°C), blue skies and enough sun to crete many a shadow. Which Patti captured in the flapping tent and my wheeled escape. A great event with shadowy scenes...

11 comments:

Jim said...

terrific

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

You're not running away from home, are you, Ralph?

My name is Riet said...

This is a great shot, love it

Nonnie said...

bravo for those who honored those who have endured tough journies!

robin. said...

Yahhhh for the survivor lap!! looks like a great day for the event!!

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Love the wheeled getaway framed by the tent flaps. Gorgeous sunlight and shadow.

colleen said...

This is so cool. I love the pyramid shapes and the tension felt at wondering if the tent curtains will fall.

Chubby Chieque said...

Don't ever dare to escape from Patti, lil bro? LoL*

I will be running like hell, to catch you. Ha ha...

TY Patti for the great shot.

GB to you both.

Hugs from D´Box.

Kathe W. said...

Hah! Patti won't let you escape and I suspect you wouldn't anyhow! Have a lovely day!

nature ramblings said...

Lovely shadow capture!!

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Nice shady spot to cool down in-I've done that walk-the all-nighter version. Took me days to recover!