Saturday, August 1, 2015

SOOC - Red Sky

Pictures can leave a confusing impact to the viewer. So for this edition of Straight out of the Camera - SOOC, I am using a photo captured by the always lovely Patti in 2010, this being in Boston at the Red Sky. This was taken vertically from the sidewalk...but I see this as horizontal, too. I am imagining a passenger ferry, looking toward the bow, and the striped awnings look almost like long passenger benches. Is it upward - or outward? It may depend on the viewer...

3 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

An intriguing photo. The perspective offers the opportunity for many imaginative interpretations. I see striped deck chairs.

colleen said...

I love that I can't tell what it is. Chairs I think.

adidas nmd said...

adidas tubular shadow
kobe sneakers
jordans for cheap
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet store
kobe shoes
chrome hearts online
jordan shoes
jordan shoes
basketball shoes