Saturday, September 6, 2014

Shadow Shot Sunday - Sandy Seashore Shadows




Shadow Shot Sunday 2 returns, and although summer is not officially over, it feels like it may be (despite the warmest seasonal temps in New England all) year. 


So I return to 2002 and the first vacation we had a first generation digital camera (check the date stamps :) 


The shadowy theme was obtained at Craigville Beach on Cape Cod. By the shores of Nantucket Sound, the grainy sand, plentiful salt water, lots of sun and eroding sandcastles add to the ambience of shadowy memories...

8 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

You got into the digital camera generation LONG before I did. Glad you have those date stamps as proof! ;)

Norma Ruttan said...

I've never used the time stamps on my pics; maybe I should. What a lovely place to gather shadow shots!

Kathe W. said...

oh nicely done Ralph! Lovely beach with all the happy swimmers and sun seekers!!

Jim said...

Great shadow shots

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

LOL! You have had a digital camera long before I! I still had my film camera in 2002-hard to believe, I know...

Beverley Baird said...

Looks like a lovely spot to vacation! Great shadows.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Love those shady shapes in the sand and a lovely view in the last photo.

BLOGitse said...

and not too many people!
I've taken tens of thousands digi shots, that's why I need TB hard disk to save them :)
We have a sunny morning and quite nice for a September day, 59 F.
Have a good week ahead!

my blog is here - > BLOGitse