Monday, November 3, 2014

Ruby Tuesday Too - Canyon Crossing



For this installment of Ruby Tuesday Too, I go back to a recent visit to see our software developer son who lives in the New York City borough of Brooklyn, and it was a nice visit it was. 

On the way home, always lovely passenger Patti captured this ruby view with her phone - we were traversing north on the I-278 BQE, and I thing the setting sun to our left added to the red, the church and building above complete the ruby trifecta today...

2 comments:

bj said...

I was just wondering about your son and daughter. Are you and Patti empty nesters yet.? I see Cameron has moved....
Love your ruby picture today.
xo

Ralph said...

Hi BJ, ou r son is in Brooklyn, o ur da ughter is p ur s ui ng her Masters in early childhood education at Sacred Heart University in Trumbull CT. She wants to teach grades 1-4, and will graduate next June. She is still at home!