Saturday, November 15, 2014

Shadow Shot Sunday - Vineyard Views

For Shadow Shot Sunday 2, I look wistfully at autumnal views of sun and at least warm looking days as Winter approaches. Not that is has been as cold as it is in the US Midwest, but I just know it will be cold and snowy at some point, so memories (and fleece) will have to do! This is on the driveway to the Savino Vineyards, a mere two miles from our home in Woodbridge. Stone walls, vines about to shed their leaves, foliage and shadows offer a bucolic view of a lovely place on a beautiful day... 

8 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Serene and beautiful and magical. Vineyards can be so enchanting in autumn.

TexWisGirl said...

lovely rock wall!

Chubskulit Rose said...

That is one beautiful shot!

colleen said...

I thought the rocks were hippos!

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Wait a minute! Is this what it looks like now? I thought everyone east of Texas was blanketed in snow!
And, how was the wine?

BLOGitse said...

That's a pretty view - and looks like the air is clean and fresh...

I'm sorry but this is my last sss commenting tour - as you can see all your other comments are from google based blogs - if commenting is not easy many give up (you need to have a google account or blog, openID doesn't work for me).
I guess that is one reason why bloglandia is divided Blogger bloggers and others...
It was great to play here but now it's time to go on,
bye bye,
take care!

my blog - > BLOGitse

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

The shadows and stones seem to be getting along well together! ;)

Shadowy Angel

fredamans said...

Beautiful fall photo!