Saturday, July 11, 2015

Shadow Shot Sunday - Escape from Ansonia


Shadow Shot Sunday 2 takes me back to a recent function on Long Island Sound. Lovely Allegra was captured by personable photographer Patti who thought this scene similar to Dorothy telling Toto that we’re not in Kansas Ansonia anymore...

This is a great sentiment on a beautiful Summer evening on the salt water tidal estuary in Wast Haven. As well as shadows that are following my favorite ladies above the seawall. Blue sky, fluffy clouds and happy shadows are all here in our 20 minute escape from our home in the Ansonia Uplands...

10 comments:

Kathe W. said...

At first I thought your title read "Escape for Insomnia"....silly me! Nice photos!

Gemma Wiseman said...

What lovely views. Adore the long skirts on the women. It gives them a special grace. And what a delightful sunny day.

Jeannie Marie said...

I can almost feel the breeze. What a wonderful day to be outdoors!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

To have that much water at hand---it make my desert heart beat faster just to think of it!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful shots and well done, Patti!

carolann said...

Go natural shadow. I like.

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

OH, the ocean looks so wonderful! Coming from a land-locked person here...

Chandra Eswaran said...

Superb location and photos - I love both the shots.
I want to add the first shadow almost has a tail - tail part of the shadow coming from the skirt.
Well done!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Peace :)

colleen said...

A nice walk off into the sunset or out of the blue.

adidas nmd said...

longchamp outlet
nike huarache
kobe 9
huarache shoes
michael kors outlet online
lebron 14 shoes
atlanta falcons jersey
longchamp bags
nike zoom running shoe
nike polo shirts