Friday, October 9, 2015

Harvest Festival Redux

















It has been awhile since I posted anything on this blog - too much time spent on the cancelled-the-day-of ansonia Harvest festival. For the non-paid position of Chair of the Ansonia Cultural Commission, trying to put on the event with the pressures of satisfying all and pleasing none, I am happy that the event had to be cancelled the morning of...a lot of interference from the previous chair and others (EDC?). I am not unpleased that the event was cancelled so that the many changes from the previous can be addressed and fixed.

As chair of the Cultural Commission, I need to know; have the autonomy and authority to work these events as I see fit - or not. Maybe this unpaid chairman might move on...

My opinion on our new Valley Voice website

More reading at Facebook: 

The day of the eventUpon further review