Saturday, May 25, 2013

SOOC - Sibling, Spring 1962

SOOC - Straight Out of the Camera is back...as I go back all the way to 1962, and a photo used I have used before in other memes - one I always enjoy viewing. It is my sister Michele on the day of her first communion. It was taken in front of our apartment building in Bayside, Queens (Borough) New York City by my grandfather. I consider this as straight out of the Exa SLR camera as this is the unedited scan of the original B&W with a genuine smile on the nicest of Spring days. A pleasant memory from a distant time...

3 comments:

Patti said...

So cute!

edenhills said...

What a beautiful smile. She certainly looks happy.

Norma Ruttan said...

love the joy that is shown on those experiencing their first communion! she looks like a sweetie.