Saturday, July 13, 2013

Shadow Shot Sunday - Water Views

Shadow Shot Sunday 2 is back, and we look at the shadowy world from many angles. And if I am the designated driver, the lovely Patti is the designated photo taker (cannot be too safe :)

Here is on the way to the wedding we attended last week by the water. This view by the seawall in the Morris Cove section of New Haven and it is on the road along the sea wall. Those who live nearby have spectacular and shadowy views of the harbor while keeping my eyes on the road. Thanks m'lady!

9 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

looks alovely shady place for a walk on a sunny day

Sylvia K said...

I agree, a lovely shady place to walk and what a great shadow shot for the day!! Hope you and Patti have a beautiful weekend! Enjoy!

colleen said...

I like the lacey tree shadow.

LV said...

Looks like they picked the right place for the wedding. Lovely view.

Sophie A. said...

Lovely shadow shot.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Gorgeous shadow art on the roadway! So refreshing with water nearby!

Catherine said...

What a lovely scenic view

MyMaracas said...

That does look cool and refreshing in the shadows. I like the diagonal lines of the fences, too. Hope you had a great time at the wedding!

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Love the teamwork! I've never tried to recruit my spose in assisting me with shadow shots. What a nice view to have on the way to a joyous event.