Monday, July 8, 2013

Whimsical Windows - Car Park View


Toby hosts the architectural meme Whimsical Windows/Delirious Doors, and we look at interesting items from all over. Today, I am in our small city of Ansonia CT in a newly paved parking lot/car park across from many an old building lining the west side of Main Street. I don't know exactly when each/all were built, although the from the 1890s onward. At least some of the storefronts are filled with restaurants and retailers. Nondescript, it is a normal slice of life in our burg...

3 comments:

toby said...

That's a lovely selection of windows you've found for us, thanks! And lovely new asphalt, enjoy it while it's nice and smooth :)

Lesley said...

oooh, look at all the parking spaces!
In my town we are in the process (not exactly welcomed, I might add) of ripping out all the parking lots and putting up new buildings. I rather liked those large blocks of space.

Patti said...

You stole a photo! haha

That's OK.