Monday, July 22, 2013

Ruby Tuesday Too - New name, old truck

I missed the fun Ruby Tuesday last week, and lo and behold, I am back and noted he name change too. The theme requirements of a lot or a little red remains as before, and I have reds and quite a bit...this is probably one of the nicest and (mostly) original trucks around, a 1951 Chevrolet 3100. GM referred to this as its Advance Design series. Not only is the vehicle red, it sits in front of the ruby barn at the Shelton (CT) History Center. And ruby stripes on the flag on the Ford nest door. Classics all in design, utility and new blog name...

4 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

That would have to be one of the cutest trucks I have ever seen! So beautiful and shiny.

MaiThreeBoyz said...

Classic, vintage and definitely cute!

Karen said...

Love the old Chevvies!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Glad you found us, Ralph! I have never seen a truck so brilliantly red. Amazing!

Ruby Reflections