Sunday, March 25, 2012

Whimsical Windows - Stuffy service


Toby hosts the fun weekly meme, Whimsical Windows/Delirious Doors. In this, we look at portals of style, elegance or maybe even mirth.

This is the pâtisserie  La Petite France on Cape Cod. At the door, there is the stereotypical and stuffy maître d’hôtel, nose in air.

However, skip the pretense and enter for a crusty baguette, warm, crusty and fresh. A breakfast to enjoy. Despite the haughty host, we are intrigued. The nose in the air is merely an act...

4 comments:

toby said...

Oh, I like him - what a great welcome to this little cafe! I know my daughter would run to pose for a photo with him :)
Great find!

Lesley said...

Perhaps I shouldn't say, but I love his belly!
I would walk past any haughty host to get into a bakery.

Sara said...

Yes, the promise of a freshly baked croissant is drawing me in!

Willow said...

And the smell of the baked French bread would help me brave the upturned nose.