Monday, April 2, 2012

Tina's Pic Story - Different 'D'

Tina's Pic Story  is back, we look and look for suitable pictures to follow her fun weekly theme, which this week is the letter 'D'. I was not certain which pictures to use, so...I included them all!
Brandy in Big Stony Lake, Park Rapids Minnesota



How about a Golden Retriever Dog...










Not much speed in 2002...












Data collection in the really old days...and on an old Desk!










My van, Braun conversion, 3.3 V6











My 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan minivan
At Sunnyside, Housatonic River, Shelton Connecticut




Not to mention, our favorite waterfowl, represented by these Ducks




I am happy to document these different and diverse D's!





5 comments:

Al said...

A great series of D photos - Dog was my theme too!

Tina´s PicStory said...

thanks for sharing so many D´s with us :) i really appreciate your posts. they are always inspiring for me!

Annemor said...

Thank you for great Ds.
Have a nice Day

momto8 said...

what fun!

Patti said...

Dees are some great Ds.