Monday, June 25, 2012

Ruby Tuesday - Art Gallery

Inside the Gallery@37...captured by Patti

Ruby Tuesday 2 is back with its simple proviso - red, a lot or a little. Plenty or minimal, ruby is all about us. Today it is a look at our favorite local arts venue, the eclectic Gallery@37 in Derby, with its current red walls, slightly washed by the flash. It is different from the normal eggshell or ecru hues on gallery walls. In that sense, the bold paint is a fine backdrop to the artists wares. I like this - a lightbulb may be a symbol of an idea, so this is great for RT2...see more artisic rubies at this fun meme!

11 comments:

Lola said...

Trying to read a hidden (?) message painted on that fabulous light bulb!

Lovely ruby background!

Tina´s PicStory said...

this bulb is cool :)

Kim, USA said...

I agree this bulb is really pretty!

Kim, USA

Dianne said...

this is a great shot!
love the bulb and the red walls are pretty

Gemma Wiseman said...

Unusual for a gallery to have red walls! And these seem to work so well, displaying the features there!

Leah H. said...

That is one fine gallery..

Visiting for Ruby Tuesday 2- hope you can stop by..

http://myrecipecollection.info/2012/06/sweet-italian-sausage.html

Liz said...

That's an attractive wall. I love the bulb!

My entry:
Moms...Check Nyo

Robin said...

Love that light bulb - can you imagine the shadows it would cast?

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

As a kid I ate alphabet soup, but I don't think I ever turned on an alphabet light bulb!

Locked Red Door

chubskulit said...

Wow, that's a very cool light bulb I have ever seen.

Come see my RUBY post, I love comments!

bj said...

An artful lightbulb...I love it !