Monday, June 4, 2012

Tina's Pic Story - F is for Ford


Tina hosts the fun weekly meme Pic Story in which we provide photos for the weekly theme she provides, which today is the letter 'F'

For me, a fine F subject is my last vehicle, a full-size 1998 Ford E-150 van to transport myself and my wheelchair, it was a functional way to get around. Delivered 25 May 1998, and last driven by myself on 27 March 2010. It was very big (5200 lb, 2360 kg) and thirsty - although petrol in the US is inexpensive by the standards of most every other country...Inside and out, the F is all over. Perhaps the fuzzy bears in the console can add more of the letter to consider...

5 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

thanks for your cool F! the little bears are my favorites :)

Al said...

Nice F - I had a Ford Explorer for many years, I finally sold it when it had 165,000 miles (and it was still running very well).

Annemor said...

A nice F.
I hope you'll have a fine tuesday.
Mormor Norway

Gerald (Hyde DP) said...

I've had four Fords in my time -- got the first the day after I failed my second driving test - I got enough practice in it to pass my test the third time - the car died a week later - we used to call Fords - a biscuit tin with an engine in!

SquirrelQueen said...

A Ford and Fuzzy bears, great ideas for the theme this week. We had a Ford van a few years back. We have had several Fords through the years and they were all good vehicles.