Monday, May 5, 2014

Ruby Tuesday Too - Wheelchair Putt

I hope the ball cleared the obstacle on its way to a hole-in-one...
Ruby Tuesday Too is back, and I have found an old ruby scene, perhaps peripheral to the entire scene - but red nonetheless. The time is in the last decade, maybe 2004, the place Main Street Mini-Golf emporium in Hyannis on Cape Cod, the subject myself. I like this place as the old-fashioned putt-putt course was accessible to my then Invacare power wheelchair. Kind of like the an expensive rental of a private golf cart at a nice country club. Thus I could putt away with confidence if not the low score... 

5 comments:

Kramer said...

Think you have to watch out for the rough on that course, on the back nine...

Lina Gustina said...

Never mind with the low score, you have fun time there, right?

www.womenandperspectives.com/2014/05/living-doll-on-street.html

Gemma Wiseman said...

Getting round a golf course requires patiences and skill...regardless whether it is a 19 hole or a putt putt course. And did I mention patience? Good for you.

BLOGitse said...

Oh boy, it's ages I've played mini golf...High or low it's mini :)

BLOGitse

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

This is a great shot, Ralph--complete with red AND shadows! I'm sure it brings back good memories.